110 unsalted butter, softened
75g caster sugar
(B) Sift together:
110g self-raising flour
15g milk powder
(C) Beat lightly:
3 eggs (55g each)
(D) Mix into a paste:
15g hot milk
10g cocoa powder
1 tsp coffee powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 8" x 4" loaf pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in eggs, beat well to combine.
- Fold in flour mixture in three batches, taking care not to over mix.
- Add in the mocha paste and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until cooked.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing from the pan. Cool the cake on a wire rack.